A lot has changed in the last few years and we have made this top 10 binary options brokers list in an effort to try to reduce some of the confusion about the best platforms in the market and what they have to offer traders. While the number of available places to invest has grown over the last few years so too has the confusion over offerings – particularly for US residents trying to access this popular marketplace in the era of Dodd-Frank regulation.
The Top 10 Binary Options Brokers in 2012
We have thought long and hard about how to formulate this top 10 list. We based our decision on several factors (in no particular order of importance): customer satisfaction / support, available securities, market penetration (how many global citizens can open accounts), mobile trading, and openness to US traders. With that said we present the list below in the hopes that investors will have an easier time finding at least a couple binary options brokers which will suit their needs.
- AnyOption – Although their offerings to US traders is limited, they serve the widest global community (in 150 countries now) and continue to have the best reputation in the industry.
- TradeRush – second in our top 10 list is TradeRush – with the best offerings for US traders. Fewer restrictions! A breath of fresh air with their $5 / trade 60 second options.
- Stockpair – Another broker offering trading to US residents with no restrictions. Unfortunately their offerings are more of hybrid investments than otherwise standard binaries but no matter. It is still possible to make a very high yield with their platform.
- Market Punter – The Australian regulated binary options broker. Arguably the most scrutinized company in the industry with a progressive bonus program and a great number of offerings – particularly if you like Asian / Chinese companies.
- Optionbit – Optionbit has a great variety of contracts to trade. Very innovative on the early close and extended trades as well. Open to US traders with restrictions.
- ZoneOptions – another strong broker for non-US traders – a good mobile platform, a generous bonus policy, and the only risk-free trade offer in the industry.
- TradeSmarter (now 24Bulls) – is committed to becoming one of the first regulated Cypriot binary options brokers. They have a great platform and progressive bonus plan but unfortunately can not accept US traders.
- optionFair – is a strong broker for non-US residents with a good variety of contracts such as barrier, range, and bounded options.
- GlobalOption – Has one of the best bonus offer plans in the marketplace – high bonus with modest trading volume requirement. They do accept US residents although trading is restricted.
- EZTrader – was among the earliest binary options brokers. They continue to have one of the most competitive bonus incentive plans in the industry as well as support for mobile trading. Accepts US traders with restrictions.
That wraps up our top 10 list of binary options brokers for 2012. We hope you have found this quick list informative and invite you to read a greater in-depth review of any of the brokers mentioned here by clicking the review / banner logo links in the left hand sidebar or main menu (may not be accessible on the mobile site – if viewing the mobile site click on our review directory page to access a reviews menu).